Hotung

More
13 years 6 months ago #4622 by soyabean
Replied by soyabean on topic Re:Re:Hotung
could be paring down of stakes by SSH again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4624 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Hotung
soyabean: the news is not negative (SS selling down again). Instead, it's very positive - company share buyback!

Announced last night, Hotung bought back 6 million shares at USD0.105 each.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4626 by soyabean
Replied by soyabean on topic Re:Re:Hotung
Interesting. After many months of selldown by Third Avenue I'm already accustomed to think any substantial transaction should be a paring of stakes. In fact the amount sold during these past few months are significantly highly than this 6million shares which is considered paltry compared to what was previously sold. Not forgeting USD/SGD has just broken below 1.3 recently

More
13 years 5 months ago #4649 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Hotung
soyah they heard you - they bought back 2 more million shares today at 10.5 USct.
I dont think they are going to stop here. Watch ....Not when there is an upcoming IPO of one of its biggest investee stocks. Lots of cash going to pour into Hotung after that

More
13 years 5 months ago #4656 by soyabean
Replied by soyabean on topic Re:Hotung
More selling by Third Avenue funds... more than what was repurchased by Hotung on the same day, PLUS the few days before. I cant help but not be too impressed by such insignificant buying when so much more was sold by Tai Lung capital just months back. The stake by the key holders are reducing and are basically transferring to the public via Hotung listing instead... Not too impressed indeed.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4676 by soyabean
Replied by soyabean on topic Re:Hotung
finally some sustained buyback over the last few days. hopefully it will last longer than this

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds