OCEANUS - TAIWAN PRICE UPDATE

More
14 years 3 months ago #2234 by winstorn
Believe all of our forum readers will be interest in the OCeanus stock prices. May the management of Next Insight could assist to provide such prices maybe opening, noon and closing prices from tomorrow till at least CNY so that everyone who had bought Oceanus could enjoy FREE ABALONE FOR THIS COMING CNY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2244 by musicwhiz
winstorn wrote:

Believe all of our forum readers will be interest in the OCeanus stock prices. May the management of Next Insight could assist to provide such prices maybe opening, noon and closing prices from tomorrow till at least CNY so that everyone who had bought Oceanus could enjoy FREE ABALONE FOR THIS COMING CNY.

I am not interested in the price of the Company. I am more interested in the business prospects and valuation of the Company. Thank you.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2248 by Dongdaemun
One is more of a trader, the other more of a long-term value investor. So no wrong or right. We are all somewhere in between the extremes. Traders seek to make money quick, and cut loss quick too. Value investors seek steady, more assured gains which can build into massive ones over the long haul. That\'s Buffett.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2273 by wu_hcap
If tonight Dow drops more than 100 points, Oceanus will touch 0.38 tomorrow.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2276 by at301273
I strongly support Winstorn\'s advise, we are in OCEANUS for the long term. As an investor we should look at long term values of OCEANUS and not short term punting of traders. Not forgeting there are big fund houses who have bought into the stocks.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds