GOLDEN AGRI

More
14 years 3 months ago #2227 by winstorn
GOLDEN AGRI was created by winstorn
Yesterday I have posted to buy golden agri at last closing price of 0.54 and now is trading at 0.555 to 0.56 ( 3.7% up ). Price will go to 0.57, and if break 0.57, it will goes to 0.62. At what level to take profit is all up to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2228 by winstorn
Replied by winstorn on topic Re:GOLDEN AGRI
Just after writing this message, it had gone to 0.56 / 0.565 level already. Those that have miss the boat, do not go in as it is already too late. Risk / reward factor now is not in your favour if you go in now. If you still want to go in, u have to bet that it breaks the 0.57 level to goes to 0.62. Another counter to consider is Capital land, now at 4.28/4.29. Can buy below 4.30 and expect to go to 4.50/4.60 level. Short term

More
14 years 3 months ago #2260 by winstorn
Those who had listen to me to buy golden agri at 0.54 may take profit now at 0.585/0.59 level. I expect early profit takings this late afternoon and tomorrow. Another counter that did not move much is Capital land. Buy buy below 4.30 level. It is now only at 4.24/4.25. It will move to the next level of 4.60

More
14 years 3 months ago #2264 by RZENG
Replied by RZENG on topic Re:GOLDEN AGRI
Hi Winstorn, I followed you on 0.54 and will take early profit. Will get some Capital Land today winstorn wrote:

Those who had listen to me to buy golden agri at 0.54 may take profit now at 0.585/0.59 level. I expect early profit takings this late afternoon and tomorrow. Another counter that did not move much is Capital land. Buy buy below 4.30 level. It is now only at 4.24/4.25. It will move to the next level of 4.60

More
14 years 3 months ago #2268 by Herbal
Replied by Herbal on topic Re:GOLDEN AGRI
Hi Winstorn, Can I ask u your whether Kepland can buy? At what price can Midas take profit. Thanks.:)

More
14 years 3 months ago #2269 by winstorn
Kepland is now too high already unless you are keeping for longer term. The next play should be Capital land, which have not run up yet. You can notice that it refuse to go below 4.23. Many big boys and uncles supporting this level. As for Midas I am waiting to go in at only 0.95, because the run up is too fast and expect some profit taking tomorrow or early next week.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds