CAPITAL LAND - NOW RUNNING UPTREND

More
14 years 3 months ago #2203 by winstorn
Now Capital land is running up today. As mentioned in my earlier forum, it will hit around 4.50 in line with Keppel land which had already hit the 3.50 mark. another counter to look out for is Aust group. Break the 0.7 strong resistance level and now chasing towards the 0.8 level. If you want to buy swiber or epure which had run up quite significantly, suggust you buy Aust group which had a better run up. Good luck !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2204 by winstorn
Now Capital land and Aust group going up steadily. Those who have not buy yet, can still buy some to keep till friday for some profits. Also Hong Fok Land profit taking now, can buy for keeping till next week

More
14 years 3 months ago #2346 by Herbal
I bought capital land at 4.19 until not much moment. Should I sell off.Thanks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2350 by winstorn
At 4.19, you hv already make some profit. You may take profit now or wait till it goes to 4.50 which will happen around end Jan or early Feb period. It all depends on yourself. The IR effect will last at least till end Feb period.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2351 by sam
Why friday for Capitaland? I bought Hong Fok last week and as you said they are profit-taking. What is the target price for this counter?:(

More
14 years 3 months ago #2356 by winstorn
Support is at 0.675 and resistance is at 0.76. Therefore you need to cut loss if it goes to 0.675 and below and may take profit towards the 0.76 level.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds