OCEANUS - NO MUCH SELLERS

More
14 years 3 months ago #2155 by winstorn
Actually we should not look to Taiwan prices to trade as they have limited upside of only 7% per day. On the other hand, it will be Taiwan side to look to SIngapore for prices to trade. I believe once Oceanus is able to overcome the strong resistance level of 0.47, this counter will be like Noble going higher and higher with no more higher mountain to obstruct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2156 by Dongdaemun
it\'s correct - got 7% limit. in that case, quite boring market. TDR cannot chiong. While waiting, I read the Google advert that sometimes appears on this page - the one about the Gabriel method of losing weight. (Refresh page for advert) The Gabriel fella was one gigantic mass, then found some apple juice formula for losing weight. He had before and after fotos to prove things. Mmmmmmm....Looks great to be without all that fat.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Dongdaemun.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2157 by jtay86
Replied by jtay86 on topic Re:OCEANUS - NO MUCH SELLERS
u r totally right on this , we being the principal exchange should be leading the wave, but some how the role got vice versa. i hear from a taiwanese friend that his relative is keen to get the share in spore. i got a feeling , if they cannot get what they want in taiwan , they might turn to spore what yours your view ? any way it is the herd mentality now ...

More
14 years 3 months ago #2158 by jtay86
Replied by jtay86 on topic Re:OCEANUS - NO MUCH SELLERS
a long doji was form , Long Legged Doji is especially important at tops. Long Legged Doji is a single candlestick pattern. Hence, a confirmation is definitely required in the form of an opposite move to the prior trade on the next trading day in order to judge that a reversal may be starting. today the confirmation tells bearish. Any views on this??

More
14 years 3 months ago #2159 by Farshad
1-North Doji normally is not much important. Long legs show that market was not sure yesterday. 2-I guess today will close 0.440 in the hope that Monday TDR will have another 7% increase.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2160 by winstorn
I don\'t think Singapore shares can be transfer for trading in Taiwan. If you are still holding on to Oceanus share, just have patience. Some good news will be coming from Oceanus before chinese new year. Another stock to look out for is Capital Land now trading at 4.19/4.20. It had a strong support level at 4.15 level and should move to 4.50 by chinese new year. Already Keppel land had move from 3.18 to 3.50 level and now is Capital land turn. My other recommended stocks ie Midas and ASL Marine had move higher today. For Midas, do keep till at least till listing date. For ASL Marine to at least 1.12 level. Happy trading and Happy New Year to all forum readers.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds