Dubai not = goodbye

More
14 years 5 months ago #1867 by Mel
Dubai not = goodbye was created by Mel
Stocks look resilient so far this morn. I think Singapore investors are not willing to dump at any ol price. And buyers are waiting to pounce on any excessively sold down stock. I reckon the market could stay on an even keel today. :) What do you all think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #1868 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Dubai not = goodbye
Only 1-2% down. The market not so crazy as to throw stocks away cheaply. I have read BCA Research note. Intelligent analysis. In a nutshell, BCA said the size of the Dubai debt is relatively small on a global scale. So put it in perspective! European banks are most exposed to Dubai World –they will take a hit. BCA Research said it does not expect the negative shock to derail the cyclical bull market in global risk assets. “Highly stimulative policies, strengthening business activity and recovering corporate profitability in the world’s major economies are the dominant macro economic trends.\" :) Hosei! Will be looking for cheap buys if they happen!

More
14 years 5 months ago #1869 by mokooi
Replied by mokooi on topic Re:Dubai not = goodbye
Bro, u subscribe to BCA research? can share with me the report? :)

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #1871 by Dongdaemun
Wahpiang, this BCA report cannot copy & paste. Then cannot upload pdf to this website. I do image for you below :)
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Dongdaemun.

More
14 years 5 months ago #1872 by Dongdaemun
part 2. that\'s it. short & sweet.

More
14 years 5 months ago #1874 by Dongdaemun
What a cheek! Shanghai Composite Index rose 3.2%! Bombay Stock Exchange Sensitive Index added 1.8%! In New York trading tonite, the MSCI Emerging Markets Index rallied 1.2 percent. The MSCI World Index of equities in 23 developed countries advanced 0.2 percent.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds