Healthway Medical

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #1690 by STEPHEN YEO
Kindly refer to SGX Financial Statement and dividend Announcement ended June 2009B)
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by chanteik.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1692 by Dongdaemun
1) the nav is 10.47 cents, which is below the stock price of 14.5 cents. so, nothing to scream there. 2) eps is 0.6 cents, which means annualised = 1.2 cents. PE for current yr becomes 14.5 divided by 1.2 = 12X. oh, not cheap.... but if compared to other medic stocks, which hv much higher PE, then maybe got hope. Stephen, can u enlighten us on what u see in this stock? did i miss something?
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Dongdaemun.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1704 by STEPHEN YEO
Healthway medical is currently the 3rd largest healthcare listed by market capitalization. Because of relatively new acquistions within the Group,and the inherent technical issues with it.It is currently on Catalist.Logically,the main-board listing is a consideration after 18 months post-listing,which is early 2010,and I\'m saying as the matter of fact,and not as a respresentative of the group. Healthway Medical\'s group has been exponential,if you track Y-O-Y performance. All the above data,you can refer from public available information. In short,14 cents at 12 x P/E is cheap because there is growth which has not factored in.Other healthcare is at higher P/E,even they have already grown and reached a certain size.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1705 by musicwhiz
Hi Stephen Yeo, My curiosity has been piqued. What is this growth you are talking about which has yet to be factored in? Care to elaborate further? 12x PER is not considered cheap by average standards, unless you have a monopoly status like SGX or SingPost. Thank you.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1739 by bigbuy
below is just my opinion. corrent me if I am wrong. healthway if I am not wrong got huge vacant land at farrer park mrt they hoping to develope into hospital cum hotel cum shopping center. An indication of the ideal location is that yesterday MIGRANT WORKER CENTER was set up next door across the road. Just down the road , SLA has tried to auction off a land for hotel during 2007 at during the hottest period of the property bull run and there was not a single bidder. LOL !! Hope this helps in giving some light to the issue.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #1818 by neontet
The stock closed at 13 cents. Never changed for a long time - just steady. Dont know whether to smile or yawn! But given the trades in the past few times I studied them, I think this stock got upside soon. Just look at the buying at 13 cents.... Just a hunch.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds