Swiber - Grossly undervalued

More
15 years 8 months ago #161 by kennysjq
Swiber has an order book packed to a record US$477mil is pretty fat now. From their latest result announcement, they have recorded an impressive 184% increase in Q108 earnings and their debt is mainly funded by a SGD$100mil bond hope to hear what others have to say read the full post here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ct.leong
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #168 by ct.leong
Replied by ct.leong on topic Re:Swiber - Grossly undervalued
the stock has fallen abt 50% in the last couple of months. does anyone know the valuation of this stock now?
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by ct.leong.

• ct.leong
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #172 by ct.leong
chart DBS Vickers July report: We reckon future fair value upgrades will be contingent on evidence of good projects execution for the Brunei Shell contract, or the group’s ability to secure better revenue visibility beyond 2008. Also, better visibility on the deepwater drilling vessel’s financials after the expected announcement of newbuild contract for the deepwater drilling vessel before end 3Q 2008 may also be potential catalyst for fair value upgrade. Our fair value stays at S$3.49, using 15x FY08 PE. Maintain BUY on Swiber.
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by ct.leong.

More
15 years 8 months ago #178 by musicwhiz
Hi all, I will be writing on Swiber on my blog once they release their 1H 2008 results on August 13, 2008. It\'s about time I gave an update on their business plans and financial status anyway, as per my philosophy of keeping a close watch on the businesses I own. Regards, Musicwhiz

• ct.leong
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #224 by ct.leong
musicwhiz, u r welcome to post a summary of yr analysis here. in the meantime, here is the gist of the results: SINGAPORE – 13 August 2008 – Swiber Holdings Limited (“Swiber” or together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”), a world class service provider in the offshore oil and gas industry, continues to sail strongly ahead on the offshore oil and gas boom. The Group today reported earnings of US$22.2million for the three months ended 30 June 2008 (2QFY08), up 258.1% from a year ago. The impressive bottomline improvement came as Swiber’s revenue surged 391.1% to US$124.5 million in 2Q08 from the continued onslaught of offshore construction projects.

More
15 years 8 months ago #226 by musicwhiz
Hi ct.leong, Sure, I will post a summary of the analysis here (just snippets). The rest of the analysis can be found on my blog once it\'s ready. I will probably need a couple of days or so to study the financials, facts and figures and all pertinent past announcements in order to come up with a comprehensive analysis. Will keep all on this thread updated once it is ready. In the meantime, wishing all a good week ahead ! :laugh: Regards, Musicwhiz

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds