Breaking News

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #25466 by iCann
Replied by iCann on topic Breaking News
this Sed has changed to Aslet, lots of marketing gimmicks, that lactose was used by another associate, lots of hype, lots of goreng, financial engineering, they even advertised biz in BT...despeit queries from SGX about the vaccines-all were stories and excuses..lol...they sold the impact to DSS and it hasn't moved a butt in the US. I glad I sold everything at the top..beware
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by iCann.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #25499 by iCann
this Sed has changed to Aslet, lots of marketing gimmicks, that lactose was used by another associate, lots of hype, lots of goreng, financial engineering, they even advertised biz in BT...despeit queries from SGX about the vaccines-all were stories and excuses..lol...they sold the impact to DSS and it hasn't moved a butt in the US. I glad I sold everything at the top..hotapps is doing bad, iGalen has failed, DSS burning money...the rest are fairy tales...beware

More
3 years 5 months ago #25509 by iCann
this Aslet everything also wants to do...selling vegan burgers, selling water, houses, vaccines, lactose, fragrance, etc trying to be a conglomerate, everyday goreng up goreng down, u buy he sells, u sell he buys...buy at your own risk

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #25510 by iCann
Why I like Union Gas

1. recession-proof. despite the covid, the company bottled gas continues to grow as people switch to home cooking
2. it's like an ERP biz, no matter what happens u still have to cook
3. market leader with about 70% market share in bottled gas and still growing
4. strong balance sheet and high cash flows as payments are paid in cash
5. payout ratio of 40%
6. Div 5% at px 0.45 historical
7. entering into the commercial LPG market
8. low Capex as bottles are reusable, no high tech machines/factories needed to remain status quo, just like a petrol kiosk
9. labour intensive as the market keeps growing
10. more houses are coming into the market for the next 3 years
11. PE at 8x, ROE 35%, EPS growth 25%, Quick ratio 1.5
12. cheaper alternative than the pipe gas and other bottled gas competitors
13. economy improving

Note: I have an interest. Please do your own diligence or order their gas to have market research
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by iCann.

More
3 years 5 months ago #25511 by walterlim
Replied by walterlim on topic Breaking News
Agree and also think this share is undervalued even at current price. Lots of potential to go higher. TP $0.55

More
3 years 5 months ago #25512 by iCann
1st half EPS was 3cts. Assuming the 2nd half EPS unchanged (which should improve), that should be 6 cts EPS for the full year. That's ignoring the growth rate and new markets and taking a very conservative 10x EPS, u can easily calculate how much it is worth. IF u have a longer horizon, it would be even more.

I remember VICOM. that biz was so simple that requires very low CAPEX, a small warehouse. a few manpower, a few cheap machines and all cars are queuing to pay in cash.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds