Global Invacom

More
8 years 5 months ago #22572 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Global Invacom
Today looks like a day of correction + profit-taking. In the next few days, it should strengthen. I suspect there will be a push beyond 20 cents in order to avert consolidation, and on fund buying because the stock is good and CHEAP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #22575 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic Global Invacom
Joe, hope you are wrong, because I'm waiting for it to go back down to around 15 cents before I scoop up some more to hold.

More
8 years 5 months ago #22582 by Kapitan
Replied by Kapitan on topic Global Invacom
I don't really understand the demand-supply dynamics of this business. Just based on the 'expert' analyst @ RHB, I suppose can park some spare cash in this counter now that the correction is almost done, imho. It's 16.4 cents now while the analyst TP is 45 cents. What do you all think> ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joes

More
8 years 5 months ago #22586 by SWN
Replied by SWN on topic Global Invacom
I think very few investors understand the business of this company. If one has attended their egm one or two months ago, the ceo and cfo are both very confident that their performance in the second half of 2015 will be much better. Based on what you can see from the sellers in the past few days, they are mainly small retailers who are not willing to hold for longer term. Let's see who is right in early 2016 when results is announced.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joes

More
8 years 5 months ago #22591 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Global Invacom
Good call guys ito timing. Global Invacom recovered to 17.6cents --- on the road to 20+. Maybe even 30+ given that there is a scarcity value as it is the only satellite and perpherals manufacturer on SGX and operates in a sector with high barriers to entry.

More
8 years 5 months ago #22594 by SWN
Replied by SWN on topic Global Invacom
Now at 18.3 cts, hope it can break 20 cts today or tomorrow. Just wondering if it is due to genuine buying or share buy back by the company?

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds