ISOTeam

More
10 years 7 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #15503 by ngboon01
ISOTeam was created by ngboon01
On Friday 2nd Aug ISO Teams break up to new high, expecting to
hit new high next week. Any comment on the stock
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by niadmin. Reason: Correcting name of company

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #21639 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic ISO Teams
New high by Isoteam at 58 cents. PE about 10X, looks fairly valued. ngboon01, you still holding up 1.5 years???

More
9 years 2 months ago #21640 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic ISO Teams
This is my best investment so far; when I started to go in, there were no analysts' reviews and nobody talked about them in the forums. I like the high recurring core earnings, and I believe it's got some more way to go before becoming fully valued. It's recent acquisition of 3 related companies is an attempt to increase its capability to take on a wider range of projects, thereby increasing its potential Earning Power Value. Their specialty - old estate rejuvenation (A&A and R&R) may well become a raving business in time to come. That's my 2 cents worth.

yeng wrote: New high by Isoteam at 58 cents. PE about 10X, looks fairly valued. ngboon01, you still holding up 1.5 years???

More
9 years 1 month ago #21642 by sykn
Just hit 60 cents! Either somebody out there knows something we don't, or the market is becoming irrational again. Caveat emptor!

More
9 years 1 month ago #21643 by lotustpsll
Replied by lotustpsll on topic ISO Teams
If I remember correctly, Nippon Paint (NP) owns 6% of Isoteam. NP is controlled by the richest man in Singapore. There is business synergy between these 2 entities.

It would make strategic sense if NP raises its stake or even takeover Isoteam - just a thought.

More
9 years 1 month ago #21646 by sykn
You're right. I never knew he is the richest man in Singapore until his name came up in the news! 1.7M volume is not bad, although small in comparison to mid October last year when transactions went up to 6M shares. We'll have to see what's happening at the mid-year report.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds