Xmas rally for s-chip

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #13262 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
You can be value invester, but you must have a stop loss, dont follow your stock up and down, This is not value investing, that is stupidity. Go up and down you make nothing.
And dont listen to some wise guy here thinking they smart, so long you cover your bottom, you can never lose your pant, you only lose this much, but your gain is multi fold.
Look TT int, this one alone i ride in and out, and make enough to build a bungalow.
We do not trade blindly by entering base on blind chances, we base on px action, chart and many 
Those who think they are value invester will be sorry when come 2nd half.
We dont want to argue to win, we want to trade to win.
At the end of the day, it is the guy who make the most money win, It is the stock that make the most money is a value stock.
Look at so call Kevin Scully , look at his counter so call value, hardly run, I think if you invest in his counter , you can go play golf with him till the next crash before and hopefully his counter soar. LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #13263 by cheongwee.
Only trader make money in a bull or bear mkt, Value invester lose money, because they only buy and hold, till cow come home.
We are abt to short the mkt very soon.
Dow 13000 , are you ready.
may you be well.
if you do not follow strict stop, pls do not trade.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #13264 by cheongwee.
tkimcs
i think u are confuse, we are trading, we are not gambling, if you think value then you dont follow, today onward pls do not ask me abt penny, it is too dangerous for you.
I will not bother to reply to you.
may u be well

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #13265 by cheongwee.
kkevin18
informatic 
brk 134 then buy, s/L 127, tg 15.
tkimcs , or other, pls follow at your own risk if you do not observe stop.
only value invester got no stop'they will lose their pant very soon.
CCFH.
U shd have bought when it brk 44, that is my entry px, but since the upthrust to hit 61 . we got to see another few seesion before we decide. but brk abv 57 is a buy, stop lose will be at 49.
if you do not observe strict stop, then you are truthly gambling.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13266 by cheongwee.
Value invester like maths, ok we do some over here, very simply math for Pr. 1
say u buy Ezion at 80c, now it is 1.8, wow, my value stock is now 138% gain, plus div, 4% THAT MKE 142% , WOW I am smart, look , i follow WB, but they did not sell, on the contrary they think they are smart so they add on more at 1.80.
now big bad news hit the mkt. the counter go down by 70%, that is 1.8 minus 70%, now it is only 57C!!!!!!!!!mkt can go down 70% in a crash, you can see the chart for yourself.
now u buy 80c become 57c, you lose 30%, are your counter still value.LOL
now you look smart sitting on losses, simple math, right? and in a crash , stock go down faster than it take months to go up. within weeks, u go see chart yourself.
That is why i said you must have a stop loss, this is not sound nice like what the guy over the other thread said, this is to protect your profit.
If you have a stop and you got stop out at 20% for value, because u do not want trading stop of 8% to stop you out unnecessarily, imagine , the profit you would have make later when you enter at one of the low!!!, but value invester do not see it this way take stop loss seriously, 
I have sino grandness, ezion and those so call value, i sell them along the way, i dont see these any value except blue chip.
I see them big fall later this yr.
Value invester hold till cow come home, WB will very soon be proof wrong on all his recent investment. we see.
But trader is different we can only lose this much, we may lose our pant, but value invester lose thoer pant and shirt, plus their underwear.LOL
we see, we see ,we see
I am not calling , because we are in danger time, look like you guy here are not trading but are value, 
my suggestion is for you to stay in blue chip, dont follow those guy and invest in mid cap. 
i remember when i first come here, some wise guy was talking abt s-chip saying how valuable they are, like foreland and qingmei, now they are all quiet, look at the 2 counters now.
they are really value stock now, of a few cent!!!! very cheap, u want to buy, but we trade them.
tkimcs,
so today on, you shd stop trading , i will not make call for you to trade.

good luck.
Just dont have a stop and we will see how smart you are, very soon we will see that.in 2nd half.
Bear , and Bull , trader make money, value invester like Kevin Scully and those here will get slaughter like pig.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by cheongwee..

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #13267 by cheongwee.
If you do not know how to trade and you seriously think value, then invest in blue chips, only blue chips,
dont listen to those ppl and invest in mid cap.
In the next crash coming, invest in Sembmarine, Kepcorp, or Capitaland and hold and sit tight on them and sell them at the top.
Pls do not listen to ppl and invest in  mid cap.
thos who invest in mid cap will truthly lose their pant.
this thread here are for those who trade.not vlaue investing,
penny got no vlaue, if u think penny got value, then you will be penniless soon.
I think u guy better off buying blue chip,dont ever buy mid cap like those guy who call you.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds