SWIBER - UPTREND

More
14 years 3 months ago #2426 by winstorn
SWIBER - UPTREND was created by winstorn
Swiber now is trading at around 1.20 and there will be many resistance level along the way. There is a very strong resistance level at 1.92 due to 2 falling windows. You can see that the world economy is slowly recovering and that means that oil prices are also trending higher towards the US$90.00 level. When that happens, all oil related business will boom and that translate to better earnings and business for Ezra, Ezion, Swiber, etc. Swiber looks interesting as they have a historic high of 3.83. I am not looking at that level. Maybe we should target around 1.90 first. From today price of 1.20 to 1.90 gives about 58% increase. If you have $100K, and prepare to wait for one year for Swiber to goes to 1.90, you will get around $156K less interest and broker fees. Don\'t you think it is a good bet. Of course share prices can correct or goes down as time goes by. For better trade position, do consult your brokers also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2438 by kc201079
Replied by kc201079 on topic Re:SWIBER - UPTREND
Hi Winstorn, Is it possible for Swiber to reach 1.50 by Chinese New Year? Also, what do you think of Rotary? Is it worth investing? If so, at what price? Dow Jones dropped 0.94% on Fri. Most probably, Singapore will drop on Mon. Is there any counter that you will recommend buy? Thank you for your advice.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2442 by winstorn
Replied by winstorn on topic Re:SWIBER - UPTREND
Yes most likely all asia markets will be in negative trade but Singapore will be more resilent given the upbeat on the opening of the 2 IR\'s soon. Looking at the Rotary chart, it is on downward trend. This stock risk / reward ration now is not good. There are so many stocks to buy and to choose from. On your question whether Swiber can reach 1.50 by CNY or not will be that no experts can provide the correct answer. If I can, I will be a multi billionaire by now. All experts can only give high possibility and that\'s all. Ultimately you still have to decide on yourself when to take profit and when to cut lost if neccessary, unless you are able to hold on to any stocks for much longer period. Look out for one counter which I will be posting on monday to consider buying on a mid term investment.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2443 by kc201079
Replied by kc201079 on topic Re:SWIBER - UPTREND
Winstorn, Thank you for your explanation. For Swiber and CapitaMalls Asia, what are the prices to cut losses?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2447 by winstorn
Replied by winstorn on topic Re:SWIBER - UPTREND
For Swiber, it had a very strong support level at 1.06. If it broke this strong support level, then you may have to cut loss. There is another support level at 1.14 level. For Capitalmall Asia, the chart is unable to give a clear picture as it is a very recent IPO stock. If you have holding power, this stock will recover again when Shanghai property stocks started to rally again. If you seriously want to cut position, the price will be 2.31. Anyway the last done price of 2.36 just touch the bollinger band. Therefore the big boys will definite want to support this price from falling further.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2456 by sean.ng
Replied by sean.ng on topic Re:SWIBER - UPTREND
i have been holding on to Swiber stocks since around June last year when i bought @ $1.06, and had not managed to cut loss when it dropped to $0.70 and it has only started rising since analyst reports might have created some interest in this stock 2 weeks back even when good news have already been flowing since late Nov & I now wonder how long Swiber can stand firm in choppy waters. This is unlike Ezra whose share price have performed much better.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds