Healthway Medical

More
14 years 11 months ago #1524 by STEPHEN YEO
Coming one year IPO listing, Healthway medical performed badly debut with 75 % decline on IPO of 36 cents.Now offer 9 cents,it good buy opportunity to pick the stock with Dividend .exdate 19/5/2009. Good investment for long term.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #1529 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:Healthway Medical
The IPO Price of 36 cents was already high in the first place. Also note the placees were their own friends ie doctors, bankers etc. I doubt the share price can perform. They are not even active in talking to investors. I never see any media features on them, never hear about them doing roadshows at broking houses, never see any research reports on them. Another IPO Miss in SGX.

More
14 years 11 months ago #1530 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Stephen, Maybe you can share with us why you think Healthway is worth a look. I find them very similar to this other company, Pacific Healthcare. Pacific also performed very badly and many are already suspicious whether their business model can be sustain in the long term.

More
14 years 11 months ago #1536 by STEPHEN YEO
Replied by STEPHEN YEO on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Healthway Medical reported profit after Tax of $3.8 million for the first 3 month(Q1) ended 31 March 2009. As you know for medical services in Singapore will increase as the result of changes in demography such as an aging population. Higher incidence of diseases such as diabetes,hypertension,heart-disease,stroke and recently increase in flu will also increase revence for Healthway Medical.Healthway medical having 80 clinics provides medical services. I am just a investor,just to share with our members and it better to focus on our \"Home Gound\" which is safe and sound investment for 9 cents per share. Cheap and Good.Buy now before it go up.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1590 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Huge volume on Friday... Something going on?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1645 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Healthway Medical
since the last posting above, the stock has moved up only slightly to 10.5 cents. it\'s trading at around 8X historical PE - well, not very cheap. The Edge this week erroneously said 4X. earnings have gone up becos of contribution fr some clinics acquired in July 08, so the y-o-y comparison has to be seen in that light.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds