LHN GROUP - EMAIL TO IR REGARDING SHARE PRICE DROPPING BOMB

More
8 years 11 months ago #22163 by desmondquek30
To the management team or Investor Relations,

Earlier today, i contacted the Singapore Exchange why is the Singapore IPO dropping substantially being to fast and furious whether there are any one putting pressure of trying to bring down the newly listed coys. I see good investment thesis at your company LHN but the worrysome thing is the PRICE STABILITY(dropping very fast since last week 18cents).

I think Management should in steer some confidence in this counter.

Best regards,

Desmond Quek
The following user(s) said Thank You: sykn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #22165 by sykn
Desmond, thanks for sharing in this forum. I went in and seeing the huge drop in price, decided to pick up some units at 14 cents. There isn't a lot of track record to depend on, but seeing the share price drop from 23 cents to this level and the very low PE ratio, I think the market is just being irrational. I would not have been alerted without your posting. Many thanks again.

More
8 years 11 months ago #22171 by Benjamin Lim
Hi Desmond,

Hv they respond to u yet? I am curious who is selling.

desmondquek30 wrote: To the management team or Investor Relations,

Earlier today, i contacted the Singapore Exchange why is the Singapore IPO dropping substantially being to fast and furious whether there are any one putting pressure of trying to bring down the newly listed coys. I see good investment thesis at your company LHN but the worrysome thing is the PRICE STABILITY(dropping very fast since last week 18cents).

I think Management should in steer some confidence in this counter.

Best regards,

Desmond Quek

More
8 years 11 months ago #22174 by desmondquek30
Yes they have replied

Hi Desmond,

We represent LHN Limited in the area of investor relations. On behalf of LHN Limited:

Thank you for your email and your investment in LHN Limited.

We are not aware of anything that may be affecting our share price at this moment.

We remain focused on the long term growth of our business and this is evidenced by the fact that we recently announced that we signed a new master lease for 18 Tampines Crescent after our listing. We hope to ride on this momentum and will work hard at securing more such leases as well as look for opportunities for further expansion both locally and overseas.

We believe that in time, the investment community will give us due recognition as we seek to deliver value to our shareholders. Rest assured that we will continue to remain steadfast in our efforts to provide timely and relevant corporate updates to our shareholders to aid in decision-making.

Regards,

Dinesh Dayani

August Consulting

101 Thomson Road #30-02, United Square, Singapore 307591

Tel: +65 6733 8873 | Fax: +65 6733 9913 | Mobile: +65 9115 7441| Email: dinesh@august.com.sg

www.august.com.sg

More
8 years 11 months ago #22176 by Benjamin Lim
Thanks, Desmond.

By the way, they have an analyst briefing next Wed in United Sq.
U can join if interested.

desmondquek30 wrote: Yes they have replied

Hi Desmond,

We represent LHN Limited in the area of investor relations. On behalf of LHN Limited:

Thank you for your email and your investment in LHN Limited.

We are not aware of anything that may be affecting our share price at this moment.

We remain focused on the long term growth of our business and this is evidenced by the fact that we recently announced that we signed a new master lease for 18 Tampines Crescent after our listing. We hope to ride on this momentum and will work hard at securing more such leases as well as look for opportunities for further expansion both locally and overseas.

We believe that in time, the investment community will give us due recognition as we seek to deliver value to our shareholders. Rest assured that we will continue to remain steadfast in our efforts to provide timely and relevant corporate updates to our shareholders to aid in decision-making.

Regards,

Dinesh Dayani

August Consulting

101 Thomson Road #30-02, United Square, Singapore 307591

Tel: +65 6733 8873 | Fax: +65 6733 9913 | Mobile: +65 9115 7441| Email: dinesh@august.com.sg

www.august.com.sg

More
8 years 11 months ago #22186 by josephyeo
HLN Limited 1st half profit is S$2.8 million, including IPO cost of S$1.4million. If IPO cost of S$1.4 million is included the profit would be S$4.2 mil.

Assuming that the profit for the 2ND half is the same as the 1st half, the full year profit should be around S$7 million (S$2.8m + S$4.2m).

Based on 361,524,000 shares and 20% distribution of net profit, the dividend per share would work out to be around 1.93 cts. (S$7,000,000 / 361,524,000).

On current price of 17.4 cts, the dividend yield would be around 11.0 %.

Management has stated its intention to distribute minimum 20% of net profits for year 2015 n 2016. If this is the case and assuming the same level of profit as current year, the dividend for year 2016 would work out to be around 2.3 cts based on earnings of S$8.4. This means that the total dividends in 2 years would be around 4.2 cts. (1.93 + 2.3)

On current price of 17.4 cts the yield in 2 years would be around 24.1% (4.2cts / 17.4cts*100)
(Vested for the long term so long as story line stay)

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds