CSE Global

More
9 years 11 months ago - 5 years 1 month ago #19472 by divads
CSE Global was created by divads
sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Theory-no-4-Price...E-Global-3-cents-Div

3 weeks before XD, price will reach a low, then start rising.. now is the time to buy
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by min1xyz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #19491 by zane
CSE has paid a whopper of a dividend for 2013. I salute them!

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...-paid-on-13-jan-2014

@ CSE Global's EGM: 28-c special dividend will be paid on 13 Jan 2014

More
9 years 11 months ago #19509 by divads
More reasons to buy:

1) The former CEO Alan Russell Stubbs was buying preparing the IPO for
Servelec in London in 2013, thus "neglect" CSE global in a way. There was a project overrun of $8 million which has been declared as write off in 2013 financials. Plenty of allowance has been provided in 2013, thus this year financial results will be on a strong footing. This year CSE global has a new CEO in Lim Boon Kheng. The new CEO would want to show ppl that he is capable, so expect him to work extra hard to bring glory to the company under his charge.

2) It has turned from debt to net cash of around $38 million this year. With no debts to pay, it has a saving of $5million in interest. I believe the new CEO is user friendly having won awards from SIAS , so he would be more willing to give more dividend, especially with the cash available. He may even declare a one time special dividend from the cash (look at Bakertech, they declare another 5 cents special dividend from their remaining cash, last year 10 cents special dividend)

[img
Most Transparent Technology Companies, L-R: Centurion (CEO Kong Chee Min), NeraTel (CEO Samuel Ang), CSE Global (Interim Group MD Lim Boon Kheng).
picture from www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...ias-investors-choice

3) Oil has pushed past $100 barrier. Thus expect Oil & Gas sector to chiong and CSE Global belongs to this sector.

4) Of course the upcoming 3 cents dividend, XD 17 April.

Hope my analysis is correct and the price will rise. Let see whether I am correct..

More
9 years 11 months ago #19510 by sykn
Hope your analysis plays out. Current price (one analyst gave it a thumbs down) is way below my own estimate of its intrinsic value. Recent big shareholders / institutional investors dumping it also didn't help. But I'm confident that this phoenix will rise from the ashes in 2014.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #19513 by divads

sykn wrote: Hope your analysis plays out. Current price (one analyst gave it a thumbs down) is way below my own estimate of its intrinsic value. Recent big shareholders / institutional investors dumping it also didn't help. But I'm confident that this phoenix will rise from the ashes in 2014.

what is ur intrinsic value? Many profitable counters also kana institutional investors dumping. Mapletree China Trust from 90+ cents dumped to 79 cents, just recover recently to 83 cents only. Del Monte dumped from 90+ cents to 62 cents. Wee Hur from 42 cents to 34 cents. Tat Hong from $1.20+ to 77cents (also due to bad results), a lot more..
Some pennies worst. CCFH from 37 cents to 23 cents..Vallainz from 20 cents to 14 cents... OEL from 15 cents to 8 cents... So I think is the market sentiment. BUT as u mentioned, this phoenix will rise from ashes when it starts to pay out dividends :) starting from 17th April's (XD) 3 cents dividends..
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by divads.

More
9 years 11 months ago #19515 by divads
OCBC research on Friday recommends a buy
www.ocbcresearch.com/Article.aspx?type=r...20140328093824_42673

US crude ends week on a high note after data, ends near $102
www.cnbc.com/id/101532986

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds