ISDN -- why rise so fast?

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #13450 by Val
My fren just asked me to find out more about ISDN. I thought this is a book publisher 00 actually that's ISBN. hahha.

Not much I know about the biz, but
found a posting on the Internet by think2profit( Date: 21-Feb-2013 14:10) Posted:

Good FA with booming core biz [automation in ASEAN+China ] and new biz [large scale farming] which will contribute strongly in 2013.

High NTA of 26.8cts with cash of 8.8cts, with strong cash flow of $10m per annum. With little of cash for its biz in future [note: investment has been made to 2 new businesses last 3 yrs], it is likely to increase div yield to potential 1cts.

Currently NRA Capital has a tgt of 24cts and it is likely to re-rate it upward once the large scale farming kicks in this yr.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Val.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #13451 by Val
Replied by Val on topic ISDN -- why rise so fast?
How fast has it gone up ? In past 3 weeks =- gone up from 14 to 21 cents! Holy cow!

More
11 years 1 month ago #13462 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic ISDN -- why rise so fast?
still firm +1 c = 23 c. Why?

More
11 years 1 month ago #13502 by Rich
Today + 2 = 25 cents and 13.3 million share turnover by noontime. SGX should query ISDN on why the stock price/vol so high.

More
11 years 1 month ago #13530 by Rich
The cat is out of the bag.

"As disclosed in the Company’s Annual Report for 2011, the Group has embarked on a
diversification strategy since 2009. Since then the Group has sought and received approval from shareholders of the Company to diversify its core business to include the businesses of
hydroponics and coal mining. In furtherance of this diversification strategy, the Group is undertaking the ISDN Subscription, the completion of which would mark the Group’s foray into the Hydropower Business."

Meow!

More
11 years 1 month ago #13540 by Val
Replied by Val on topic ISDN -- why rise so fast?
On a lousy market day, ISDN is still up +1 cent to 26.5 cent. It's got lots of volume too. In fact, the largest vol among the top 30 percentage gainers.

vol currently is 15m shares traded.
I wonder what's so sexy about the hydropower business that it is venturing into. Any one?

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds