3 Targets I am looking at - Yoma-Sembcorp Ind-CWT

More
9 years 1 month ago #21750 by Bobby64
Hi All,

I am learning more about this current 3 targets - Yoma, SCI and CWT. Feel free to contribute to the discussion.

You may read more on the metrics here:
edenadvisors.blogspot.sg/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #21783 by Big Fish
hi Bobby, in yr watchlist, you have solid blue chips and some rather speculative counters.

What is yr take on REX and Sino GRAND?

More
9 years 1 month ago #21814 by Bobby64
Hi Big Fish,

Hmm. I do not follow those two stocks anymore but my remisier does follow Sino Grand. I hold no stake in them either.

From my recollection though,
Rex Int'l is a highly volatile and speculative stock. Its value will really require a lot patience given the current poor outlook for oil and its lack of earnings. Krisenergy may be a good comparison of a company with track record and strong backers. That being said, if you understand their technology well (I don't get how it works) - it could be quite groundbreaking if applied to other areas like shale oil and such. But it still requires a better oil price for fruitful returns. Rex does have Fidelity on board so that may be interesting.

Sino Grandness may have the issue of the S-chip stigma. Though seemingly better run with astute investors like Asdew Acquisitions and the Thai investor on board - one cannot be too careful with this chinese companies not based in Singapore. That being said - what is comfortable is rarely profitable. IF you can dig into the numbers and justify the existence and growth of the company - I would think Sino Grandness may make a better buy then Rex given its an everyday product (loquat juice) that may actually be quite marketable overseas - scale and growth..

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds