Jaya Holdings – Potential Micro Cap Gem

More
9 years 8 months ago #20406 by lotustpsll
Jaya closed at 6.2c, up 50%. Top volume of the day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #20424 by Francis
Be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful.

Everybody is fearful and stayed away from jaya including those who shorted it.
I am accumulating them though :) just look at those big players that are buying the stocks . They aren't stupid. They have privy information.

More
9 years 8 months ago #20426 by Aquarius
Exactly my sentiments. The big boys have been picking up Jaya shares by the millions over the past couple of months, and more especially after the capital distribution payout because the price has dropped to penny level. But the thing that really matters is why the controlling group of shareholders would want to show high dividend returns at the expense of showing a diminution in the value of their assets (they bought the controlling stake in Jaya at about 0.45 I believe, and minus the capital distribution of 0.16 the carrying nett book value is 0.29 against ex-everything price of 0.04). My question is why would they want to show an asset book loss of 0.25 (before the run up on Wednesday) when they could have easily reduced the dividend rate and still maintain a nbv equivalent of 0.45.

Hypothetically, if the ex-price does climb to above 0.29 during a bull run vis-a-vis takeover news, they would have benefited both ways - showing a high ROI to their investors as well as registering some capital gain. A hypothetical scenerio, but very possible during periods of market frenzy especially if such potential buyer injects very profitable business into the new re-constituted entity.

The speculation in the market is that at 0.04 it makes Jaya a very cheap takeover target, perhaps designed for a potential buyer who had expressed such interest, not recently, but some time in the not too distant past.

More
9 years 8 months ago #20463 by Francis
Jaya breaking through!

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds