Lion Teck Chiang

More
10 years 4 months ago #17409 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Lion Teck Chiang
Kit Whye Chan : Looking at Lion Teck Chiang financials, it give me the impression that this is a solid company focusing on steel projects and property development.

Its NAV is 1.52, and its share price is trading at 0.56 times its price-to-book ratio. Reported EPS for FY ended June 2013 is more than 20 cents, and on that basis, its current share price is trading way behind its intrinsic value.

Looking at its Board of Directors and major shareholders, they are the conservative group, and I don't think they engage syndicates to manipulate its share price, while its free float is not large enough to be cornered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #17896 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Lion Teck Chiang
why got some major malaysian shareholder dispose of shares slowly but steadily?

maybe he got better place to invest for dividends. LTC pay peanuts as div. But the stock has deep value, i never seen such big discount to NAV. the share price is moving up to 81 cents -- much higher than what i paid for it last yr.

:)

More
9 years 11 months ago #19705 by zane
Replied by zane on topic Lion Teck Chiang
This one came up on my screening of value stocks. Further checks, however, reveal a disturbing series of insider sales by Tan Sri something who is a big shot in Malaysia. I tink best to forget this one. Sumer , do you have a view on this?

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds